Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mindstorms EV3 Battery Pack

Options
  • 27-09-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

I've got EV3 Home Edition and would like to get my hands on a batter pack like the Education Edition has. Anyone know where to source an EV3 battery pack (I'm based in Dublin)?

Thanks a million.

ct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hi, I distribute LEGO Education kits in Ireland.. If you're still looking for a battery let me know.. They aint cheap tho, just over €120. Also, they're not shipping till Jan 2014 at the earliest.. drop me a pm if you need anymore info.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 555

Ouch - that's pricey all right. I think I'll stick with regular AA rechargeables.

Thanks for the info @unclerosco

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Yep, AA's will do you better.. While it's more expensive to start with the Education kit is a better buy for anyone else looking for an EV3 kit..

Advertisement