Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation classifieds

Options
  • 27-09-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking to rent a room in Dublin and am wondering if there are any newspapers that carry accommodation classifieds that i can look at? I know of the online resources but perhaps i may have more luck in the newspapers.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Evening Herald possibly, dont think it'll be any better than online though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

skwinty wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am looking to rent a room in Dublin and am wondering if there are any newspapers that carry accommodation classifieds that i can look at? I know of the online resources but perhaps i may have more luck in the newspapers.

Cheers

No. Online is WAY better, as people ave to PAY to put it in the newspaper. The usual online sites are best.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Any property in a paper but not online is, bluntly, going to be a dump owned by an elderly crank.

Advertisement