Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar

Options
  • 26-09-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Has anyone ever got one done using their photos? Did a search here but couldn't anything although i think i remember a thread a while back on the same topic!
    I'm thinking of a 2014 calendar as a christmas present for the folks...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I do some every year. Photobox do templates and are decently priced.

In Nov they usually do a special, 3 for 2 or 2 for 1.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I have one on my wall from Photobox too. Really good quality and will be doing some this year for Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭TTWNF

thanks guys... photobox it is then!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Yep - I used Photobox for one too and it was really great quality, would have to recommend. Didn't do one this year and was sorry, will definitely do one again for 2014!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

I used vistaprint last year and like photo box they normally do 2 for one deals.

I have mine designed and up on photo box and vistaprint ready for whomever has the best offer.

Vistaprint quality was good, had both desk and wall one done last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I do then every year for our family,mum,mum in law.
    Loads of deals usually floating around- check deal page.ie
    keep in mind A4 is quiet small cos half is your photo and half the calendar.
    I always add in little photos on people's birthday dates and random thumbnail photos on random dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

I did one a goog few years ago through an Irish company who were big in photo processing, based in Kerry, turned out they contracted the job out to a place in Belgium. Total disaster in timing, despite ordering in November I ended up getting calendars on 22nd December, too late to get to friends & relatives overseas.

Interesting to hear photobox are doing them, might look at doing a few this year.

Advertisement