Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Museum

Options
  • 26-09-2013 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just letting you all know that a friend of mine, is currently building a WW1 and 2 Museum. Unlike other museums it will be VERY hands on.

Get to hold firearms that would have any man feel like a kid again!!

All should be up and running next year, but until then I would be delighted if you had a look at the web site: http://imwm.ie/museum-director-willi...-for-the-imwm/

Any questions? Feel free to ask me!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Hey Chem

Very interested but link not working :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

you can go straight to the homepage instead

http://imwm.ie

Is this the same guy who had the exhibition in the amusement place in bettystown last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Beano wrote: »

Is this the same guy who had the exhibition in the amusement place in bettystown last year?

Hi Beano, thanks for fixing the link! Yea we were at funtazia last year. :D

This will be on a whole different scale :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Hi there
    I met that guy at Salute! about two years ago, he had the half-track with him, then, as well as the Russian 85mm and a 120mm mortar. he talked about setting up a Museum but I'd heard no more about it and thought it had been just the usual bluffing. Fair play to him. I must make a visit, so.

regards
    Stovepipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

i only found out about the exhibition in bettystown on the day it was finishing so never got to go. Looking forward to going when it opens. Please keep us up to date as we get nearer the opening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement