Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Transport from Malahide to DCU?

Options
  • 26-09-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with finding a public transport route that could take me from my residence in Malahide to DCU. I live within walking distance of the train station and last year would take the DART to Howth Junction, and from there the 17A to DCU.

However, since I moved to a new house I am trying to find an alternative Bus route (possibly through Portmarnock as I live closer to there now) that could get me to DCU.

Would anyone be able to recommend another route? I had heard from someone that his son used to take a bus from Malahide and then change to another in Portmarnock that could take him to DCU, but this apparently was a few years ago and I do not know if this route is even open anymore.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement