Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabbage App issues [three.ie]

Options
  • 26-09-2013 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

I have cabbage ultimate, I can no longer send webtexts. My missus who is on three also, her texts are failing as well. I have contacted the app developer twice, but no reply.

Anybody know is development of this app which is still for sale.. finished ? looks like three change their webtext frontal, some Im sure its just a normal/update workaround for developer ?? Webtexts are so handy, would be a shame if this wasn't fixed.... any other decent webtext app working with three ireland ??

Anyone else in the same boat ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Same here. There was another thread in the three forum. One person suggested textdroid. It's working away for me on three anyway until a fix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

sweet, textdroid is working, and has a much better UI, that will do the finest

ciao cabbage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Been using text Droid for past few weeks since cabbage stopped working. Tried Cabbage this morning and it worked.

Happy out. I prefer cabbage as it puts texts in Messages, in order, so you can see them in context. And also type longer messages and copy or forward texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Brilliant! I'm back to Cabbage again. Really missed it. Textdroid was good but I much rather Cabbage :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dljitx

Hi, my wife is not n O2 whixh is now owned by 3 and she cant log in or use her cabbage, i have emailed the cabbage team but no reply. Is it something to do with o2 now being 3, she can log into her o2 webtext on laptop, but not on her mo ile using same user id and password on cabbage? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,115 ✭✭✭Invincible

dljitx wrote: »
    Hi, my wife is not n O2 whixh is now owned by 3 and she cant log in or use her cabbage, i have emailed the cabbage team but no reply. Is it something to do with o2 now being 3, she can log into her o2 webtext on laptop, but not on her mo ile using same user id and password on cabbage? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Try SwiftSMS instead, works with 3.

Advertisement