Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva Stadium Photos

Options
  • 26-09-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've been asked to get a panoramic photo of the Aviva ( approx. 13" x 47" so very long). From a quick scout around last evening, I reckon it's going to have to be from a high angle. The Google building looks ideal, but not sure about access etc. especially as I'd want a dusk type shot.
    Anyone got any ideas/friends in high places (literally) that they could share ?

Thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Who has asked for the photo? What's the budget they have given you? What lenses do you have to shoot it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

Effects wrote: »
    Who has asked for the photo? What's the budget they have given you? What lenses do you have to shoot it with?

Maybe you would like to ask what he had for breakfast as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

mikka631 wrote: »
    Maybe you would like to ask what he had for breakfast as well!!
    That wouldn't make any sense. It has nothing to do with the photo.

It's easy enough to get access to shoot it if you have a budget. If the photo's for a mate who likes rugby it's harder. I was just looking for some background info.
    Here's a shot I took of it a couple of years back. Access wasn't easy then to this location but it's harder now.
    5225005204_e382d93955_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I had Weetabix and some Cornflakes for breakfast.

The pic is for a mate of mine who like rugby and who wants some pictures for his pub, so there is essentially no budget. He wants two pictures of the Aviva, but one is to fit in a particular shape, which is why I was thinking of an aerial panorama.

Advertisement