Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Conspiracy Thread (Easter Egg spoilers)

Options
  • 26-09-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭

Okay....so I found this mural, which isn't hidden or anything, at Mount Chiliad cable car. Thought it was a bit weird but CVG V O'CLOCK's latest video shows there seems to be a huge conspiracy going on in the background of the game.

Turn back now if you want to find this stuff yourself, you have been warned!!

Okay, The conspiracy is that the x's on the mural correspond to easter egg's around the map that somehow tie to a UFO, an Egg and a jetpack.

There are a lot of references to aliens in the game even with a 'Stranger' giving you a mission of collecting 50 space ship parts.

There are also a lot of Illuminati posters around the world that could have something to do with it.

Now, if you go to the top of Mt. Chiliad, there is a walkway saying 'Come back when you have everything completed'. When you 100% the game, go back at night when there is a thunderstorm and the 3 protags will be there and you will see something special! (I saw it on the CVG vid but still don't want to ruin it here).

Also, when you 100% it, Franklin gets a very special new 'Stranger' mission that I cannot wait to do.

500px-Ii.jpg

There are glyphs and drawings dotted around Mt. Chiliad.

Also, as Franklin, I got a txt from a crowd like Kifflom. After passing, I am now a 'Child of the Mountain'. I wonder if this has anything to do with it!

There is also a 'Lost' like hatch at the seabed somewhere but too deep for you to reach before dying.

On the blueprint map, there are some hidden markings revealed by blacklight. Go to the area below, For Zancudo, in a helicopter and fly vertical as high as you can. 'Fort Zancudo' should change to 'San Andreas' on your screen and you will see something special.

gta-v-aliens.jpg

So, have you found anything else?, are you going on the hunt for UFO's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Damnit..I really didn't want to have to 100% it, but this could be fun! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Not to mention ghosts, big foot, and the possibility of some sort of sea monster.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

There's an alien in the prologue up in North Yankton, under the frozen lake.
    glenjamin wrote: »
    Not to mention ghosts, big foot, and the possibility of some sort of sea monster.

Aye, there's a ghost that appears at 11pm around the peak of Mount Gordo, before disappearing at 12am.

I'm half expecting some ocean/sea monster. Could well end up what being what Big Foot was to San Andreas nearly a decade ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Oh ffs I've still not 100% it and I want to do this.

F**k you GTA. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

There's a pink teddy bear in Tracey's room, not too dissimilar to the one from Breaking Bad, or even Lots-o Huggin bear from Toy Story.

And also, which is my favorite, there's a book on Franklin's book shelf titled 'Red Dead' by J. Marston.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Last night Tracey rang me said she was being stalked. I chased off the stalker but he was talking to Tracey to get her attention. One thing he said something like 'I really like you Ms. Suxx'. :eek:

Turns out Tracey uses this name for a special phone service and you can hear it if you ring it and get a voicemail. This disappears after you clear the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Okay....so I found this mural, which isn't hidden or anything, at Mount Chiliad cable car. Thought it was a bit weird but CVG V O'CLOCK's latest video shows there seems to be a huge conspiracy going on in the background of the game.

Turn back now if you want to find this stuff yourself, you have been warned!!

Okay, The conspiracy is that the x's on the mural correspond to easter egg's around the map that somehow tie to a UFO, an Egg and a jetpack.

There are a lot of references to aliens in the game even with a 'Stranger' giving you a mission of collecting 50 space ship parts.

There are also a lot of Illuminati posters around the world that could have something to do with it.

Now, if you go to the top of Mt. Chiliad, there is a walkway saying 'Come back when you have everything completed'. When you 100% the game, go back at night when there is a thunderstorm and the 3 protags will be there and you will see something special! (I saw it on the CVG vid but still don't want to ruin it here).

Also, when you 100% it, Franklin gets a very special new 'Stranger' mission that I cannot wait to do.

500px-Ii.jpg

There are glyphs and drawings dotted around Mt. Chiliad.

Also, as Franklin, I got a txt from a crowd like Kifflom. After passing, I am now a 'Child of the Mountain'. I wonder if this has anything to do with it!

There is also a 'Lost' like hatch at the seabed somewhere but too deep for you to reach before dying.

On the blueprint map, there are some hidden markings revealed by blacklight. Go to the area below, For Zancudo, in a helicopter and fly vertical as high as you can. 'Fort Zancudo' should change to 'San Andreas' on your screen and you will see something special.

gta-v-aliens.jpg

So, have you found anything else?, are you going on the hunt for UFO's?

There's one of them glyphs on the wall near the cablecar aswell? I think I remember seeing one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I KNEW IT!!

I was doing that sniper mission, I saw a human shaped figure, put the scope on him and shot it and he disappears, thought it was one of the guys I had to kill though :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I KNEW IT!!

I was doing that sniper mission, I saw a human shaped figure, put the scope on him and shot it and he disappears, thought it was one of the guys I had to kill though :/
    same thing happened to me, I thought it was a glitch in the game.

Is that where you are shooting the O'Neil brothers?

If so, it is possible to get a glimpse of Bigfoot during that mission and a later one to hunt him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Last night Tracey rang me said she was being stalked. I chased off the stalker but he was talking to Tracey to get her attention. One thing he said something like 'I really like you Ms. Suxx'. :eek:

Turns out Tracey uses this name for a special phone service and you can hear it if you ring it and get a voicemail. This disappears after you clear the story.

Ring it?

Cormac... wrote: »
    Ring it?

Woops, meant ring her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

There's a big search going on in the GTA forums about finding a jetpack and any other secrets. There's underwater hatches too like the ones in Lost that have people questioning them.

Woops, meant ring her

Did you really? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Lots of spoilers in these vids so be warned.
    The UFO's look class!
    :D

This is mad, seems to be a serial killer in San Andreas who may be in jail but either has one victim locked up somewhere or a location where all 8 bodies can be found. F*cking class!

Known as the Infinite 8 Mystery on gtaforums, looks like his neighbours drove him out of his house and burned it down. Then messages from Merle can be found around the place with a clue to the location of the bodies.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/604778-the-infinite-8-mystery/

mh6r90.png

The easter eggs in this game are facking brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Maybe Chop is needed to find bodies :O

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Maybe Chop is needed to find bodies :O

They've already been found :)

Jamez735 wrote: »
    They've already been found :)

All 8?

Any good videos or anything to do with that Easter Egg?

• Advertisement

All 8?

Any good videos or anything to do with that Easter Egg?

Yep, mystery solved in this post http://gtaforums.com/topic/604778-the-infinite-8-mystery/?p=1063487067

Kinda wish you got a reward or something for it... Still, it was a pretty cool easter egg to include.

Now,...where's my jetpack? ;)

Thats class! R* said there are secrets in the game that will never be found, wonder what else is in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Here's some pics i shot earlier on my UFO hunt

0_0.jpg
    Sandy Shores

0_0.jpg
    Fort Zancudo

0_0.jpg
    Mount Chiliad

I love how selfies with Trevor have become so commonplace.

Legend!

Thelma & Louise Easter egg. Class! Just how many of these brilliant time sensitive eggs are out there!

Usually not a fan of the crazy amount of click bait GTA vids on youtube but this one is pretty good. Seeing parts of the mural actually imprinted into certain parts of the map is mad. Still a ways to go but I wonder if/when someone figures it out, R* will add the jetpack/secret room. If it was already there, modders would have found it by now and R* know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

is it just me or is the way he says 'mural' REALLY annoying?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

is it just me or is the way he says 'mural' REALLY annoying?

It's like he's never heard the word being spoken and just took a guess at how to say it :D

I watched a few of these vids before Sheehy, they are quite interesting alright. You'd drive yourself mad if you watch too many though :pac:

Advertisement