Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gáis pay-as-you-go

Options
  • 25-09-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Just got a place with a payg meter.i would like to keep onto it because it seems handy.if i call bord gais to change into my name (assuming i have to) will they charge me a deposit?
    Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

limerick85 wrote: »
    Just got a place with a payg meter.i would like to keep onto it because it seems handy.if i call bord gais to change into my name (assuming i have to) will they charge me a deposit?
    Thanks in advance for any help
    No they will just send you out a card for topping up in a local shop. Be aware that the gas will be dearer using the meter and your balance will drop quite fast even if you don't have the gas on at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kinkaid

Hi people, had my pay as you go meter for over a year, just tried to use the 5 euro emergency and "card error 35" shows on display any ides`s please?

Advertisement