Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receipt for iPhone 4S bought around 01/12 needed

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 4S that drops the wifi due to overheating. Apple offered to replace it but they need the receipt for proof of purchase. I don't have it and they are having none of it.

Is there anybody out there that could take a picture of their receipt and send it to me?

Mine is a black 32GB.

Any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

MindFast wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have an iPhone 4S that drops the wifi due to overheating. Apple offered to replace it but they need the receipt for proof of purchase. I don't have it and they are having none of it.

Is there anybody out there that could take a picture of their receipt and send it to me?

Mine is a black 32GB.

Any help would be appreciated...

Where did u get this snippet of information from?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MindFast

That the wifi drops due to overheating?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Have you gone back to the point of purchase to request a copy of the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Any Legit Receipt is most likely going to show the serial # :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

And/or IMEI number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They sure do. Most high dollar products are tracked by serial to prevent fraudulent returns, such as what you are proposing. At Mt job you can't even return a pair of dre beats until we've matched up the serial on your box with the original purchase, owing to the high level of shrink on beats

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

This is sketchy legally. Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement