Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Al ireland football final 2013

Options
  • 25-09-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi guys....
    i recorded this match from the tele (Dublin V Mayo) but managed to delete it......before making a dvd of it..
    Does anyone have a copy on dvd or video from last sundays 2013 final.......please././
    i would obviuosly give it back,.,,thanks,....Billyie

Comments

Billyie wrote: »
    hi guys....
    i recorded this match from the tele (Dublin V Mayo) but managed to delete it......before making a dvd of it..
    Does anyone have a copy on dvd or video from last sundays 2013 final.......please././
    i would obviuosly give it back,.,,thanks,....Billyie

Go to rte player, Sunday Game Live. Watched it twice since to make my self even sicker. You really see how badly our half forwards lost the game after watching it a few times, mistake after mistake and completely bottling it. Time for Dillon retirement, hopefully.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10200984/

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Billyie

yeah..have watched it there at rte player...but wanted to make a copy of the match....
    Cant seem to download it from there (rte player)..or anywhere so far....
    would appreciate if any one has a copy..or a file on the pc of this match Mayo V Dublin 2013)....so as i can make my own copy..for the second time..stupidly lost the first one.....
    im begging for help here..before copies get deleted from dvd recorders or from pc's around the country...please..... Billyie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

It was repeated on Setanta last night. I am sure it will be on many times more over the next couple of weeks. Check your TV guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Billyie

oh..great news.....Thanks folr the setanta tip ...and well done to the dubs...
    Although Mayo helped by some terrble passing and very poor shooting...like three shots at the end straight into goalies hands...should have been 3 points...but there ya go...!!!
    Well done again...

Advertisement