Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Limerick that will sell your clothes?

Options
  • 24-09-2013 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm dramatically slighter than I used to be. A lot of old clothes will never fit me again. I've donated a lot of garments to charity shops, for free obviously. But well I've a few leather jackets which I''d be reluctant to give away for nothing. Is there anywhere that will garments for me and maybe split the profit?.
    Thanks
    F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Don't think anywhere in town will do that, but maybe you could try Adverts.ie (just look at the top left of your Boards.ie page for the link) or even ebay.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

There was a place called 2nd avenue style or something like that in Authurs quay doing that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Useful(-ish) article here.

Good Boards.ie thread here, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tara m

I hear there will be a 'new' vintage clothes,shoes, furniture, records good secondhand sort of arcade opening in autumn near catherine street - a kensington market (if you remember lol) for Limerick. I know a lady who might be opening a dress agency there, they might buy it off you, or sell it for you and split any profit... I'll find out more.

clearout.ie seems to ge gone out of busoness,. does anyone know of a place in Limerick where u can take good used clotes. is there a place in Roxboro called cash4clothes or are they gone too. any info please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Limerick girl

There is a new shop on upper Henry street I think it's called 'carousel' they buy good quality clothes and shoes from you!

Advertisement