Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC set to axe Sky At Night in December

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,764 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That would be a real shame. Thanks for the heads-up - petition signed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats the point of that? Its in a little corner of the schedule, its costs feck all and has its loyal audience. *shakes head*

oh wait
    A spokesman said last night: ‘Sky at Night is on air until the end of the year. Plans for subsequent series are being discussed.’

Hardly the axe being swung.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Tbh it's years since I watched it, the 'ol interweb will kill off TV eventually I presume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Rubeter

Of course it's possibly being axed, they have to make way for some more important shows about cooking.
    Petition signed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

That would be a real shame. Thanks for the heads-up - petition signed.

Dito Tnx !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Just when general public really gets interested in Astronomy again [following Hadfield] ? Doesnt make any sense to me ... maybe a change of format but axing it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭OldRio

I remember watching it in the early sixties when we moved to England. It had me hooked straight away. Sad news indeed. The budget for the show must be tiny.
    Deary deary me.
    The continual dumbing down of television continues unabated.

Advertisement