Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday presents for people you know?

Options
  • 23-09-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi,

This is really awkward but anyway, when you're invited to a birthday of someone you know but not exactly friends with, do you still give a present/card?

Age is 18-22 and just wondering what other people do in these situations. I mean for workmates/classmates/people regularly see in College or in your area but aren't exactly friends with.

Thanks, all answers appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Is it a party in their house or an area in a pub?

If it's in a house I'd give a card, few scratch cards, and a bottle of something. If it's in a pub a card, scratch cards and buy them a drink. No need to buy a gift imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Is it a party in their house or an area in a pub?

If it's in a house I'd give a card, few scratch cards, and a bottle of something. If it's in a pub a card, scratch cards and buy them a drink. No need to buy a gift imo.

Thanks for the reply.

Meeting at house beforehand then going to pub.

Advertisement