Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Looking for 2 or 3 other students for a house share in Dublin

Options
  • 23-09-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi Everyone
    Trying to get 2 or 3 other students together for a house share in Dublin.
    About me: Irish, Male, 21, Clean, Outgoing, Friendly, Going into 2nd year in DIT Kevin Street... and sound!
    Doing well in college and I like to get my studying done but also like a party or 2 :D.

I've been trying to move out all the last few weeks, been scouring daft.ie and I've went and viewed about 7 places so far but I can't find one to suit me for a good price, so I think shared accom. is the way to go

My preferred areas are Dublin 2, 4, 6, 8 and Dublin 3,5,7,9, 11.. basically once it's not too far from town I'm happy.
    Max I would pay is 350 - 400ish
    Looking for my own room, not a bedroom share.

I'm eligible for some rent allowance too, so the house would have to accept rent allowance. I've learned from viewing places is that if they don't specifically say "no rent allowance" in the ad, then they DO take rent allowance.

If anyone's up for it please respond, and please elaborate on what your looking for etc.. (don't just reply "Yes, PM me")

Ohh and another thing I've learned is that places go fast!!, like within a day or two of being put up most of the time..

Found a nice cheap one already - 300 each, no pics of it though:
    http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1384335

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rhythm1234

Hey ima a first year male in cathal brugah street iv spent the past few weeks now lookin on daft its bull**** like how hard it is to find someware. i would be willing to spend about the same aswell so if your still lookin for someware maybe pm ur details and we can try sort somethin ou man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Bryan4president

Ya, I'm willing to share as well. I'm in the same price range as yourself as well. Trying to find anything at the moment is proving to be impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Teelas

Sweet that's three of us I'll PM you lads my details now :)
    We should try get some viewings for the weekend. If we can get one more person as well we'll have more options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Killian2013

Hey I also need a place to rent so please let me know! I'm a 22 year old student in DIT, I'm friendly and outgoing !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement