Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish & Scots Irish research guide

Options
  • 23-09-2013 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭

Interesting email received from ScotlandsPeople and they mentioned a free booklet available HERE on researching Irish and Scots Irish ancestors. It was produced by the Ulster Historical Foundation some years ago and is downloadable in .pdf. It might be of interest to those with an above connection.

(They also give a plug to the IFHf event taking place in the RDS next month)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Brennans Row

I have absolutely no connection to Belfast but it is still a very interesting booklet to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Brennans Row

Oh, the download link embedded in the image is different to the download link embedded in the text (i.e. two different pdfs). :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Oh, the download link embedded in the image is different to the download link embedded in the text (i.e. two different pdfs). :confused:

Thanks BR
    Fixed
    P.

Advertisement