Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal stats web site

Options
  • 23-09-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Any one know of a site that has stats on things like score at half time vs score at full time. Specifically wanted to know the stats for games that are 0-0 at half time vs full time score.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

football form labs.....take the free trial, see what ya think of it and subscribe if it's your thing.

Also, BetonTarget is an "In Play' style forum.

FFlabs I think is decent, I use it a lot for In Play.... ie. When Arsenal drawing at half time what's the % of wins/draws/losses/goals etc

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Any one know of a site that has stats on things like score at half time vs score at full time. Specifically wanted to know the stats for games that are 0-0 at half time vs full time score.

Try this site - just download the data in Excel and play away with it

http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php

Here's a few tidbits (last 10 full seasons / 3,800 matches)

1,168 matches (30.74%) were 0-0 at HT
    467 of those finished as a draw at FT
    324 matches (8.53%) were 0-0 at FT

On one occasion (Newcastle vs Man City on 24-Oct-04) there were 7 goals scored in the 2nd half after a scoreless 1st half

There have been 6 goals scored in the 2nd half when it was 0-0 at HT on 3 occasions

100% of games that were 0-0 at FT were also 0-0 at HT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

Some good stats there, cheers.
    From my analysis so far 65 - 70 mins seems to be the hold em or fold em point as regards over/under bets. Folding after that will give you little or nothing back of your original stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

From my analysis so far 65 - 70 mins seems to be the hold em or fold em point as regards over/under bets. Folding after that will give you little or nothing back of your original stake.

What does this mean? I can't get my head around it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement