Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamon O Hara

Options
  • 22-09-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Is a terrible pundit-not a clue about the game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Is a terrible pundit-not a clue about the game

Hes shocking alright. Clueless.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

What's wrong with him, I think that is a good panel, the guest panel worked too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Its a lovely outfit though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Pocaide

Was he wearing a Maroon tie and white shirt to rub it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Stoner wrote: »
    What's wrong with him, I think that is a good panel, the guest panel worked too.

He said it was a fantastic game today. Far from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭corny

The worst of a bad lot. Doesn't have a clue about the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

The Sunday Game panel is terrible for football, no attempt to analyse a match just showing us replays of major incidents and saying bland comments. The hurling panels are far superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Stoner wrote: »

He doesnt understand the game at all and his attempt at analysis revolved around the point- Mayo could have been ahead by more at half time if they had taken their chances but Dublin could have won by more if they had taken their chances.

If you're a paid pundit then you have to be able to contribute something more than that.
    A lot of words come out of his mouth yet nothing is really said

Advertisement