Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative/quirky party venue-looking for suggestions

Options
  • 22-09-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there, does anyone know of a good venue with a difference for a party for family and friends? I had a baby 3 months ago and we're not having a traditional christening but still want to have a celebration.
    I don't want to hire a room in a hotel or pub and am looking for something with a difference in the Kildare/Wicklow area that's both child and wheelchair friendly. Tall order I know, but all and any suggestions gratefully received :)
    Thank you....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Are you looking for something with tables, chairs, food etc or something more like an activity/ play centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Freddyb

Hey there, thank you for responding to my post :) We've actually found a venue just yesterday. A little more conventional than I was looking for but lovely all the same and meets all our needs. Yeah, would be needing tables and chairs. Did you have a place in mind? Always interested in finding new places :)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

No but I was thinking if you got a venue and then some form of entertainment, lots of different kids party companies or like a pamper party or something could liven things up. Glad you got sorted

Advertisement