Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Law

Options
  • 22-09-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a family law solicitor in Claire / Ennis thats reputable?
    Moving there soon and need to talk to one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

free one in citizens advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Mairead Doyle in Houlihans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Legal Aid Board are in Merchants Square. You'd have to check if you qualify for civil legal aid and I'm not sure what their waiting list is like for appointments. 065 6821929

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Bench Press

you don't get legal aid for family law cases

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

:confused:
    Something like 95% of civil legal aid is for family law cases

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Believe me keep solicitors out for as long as possible because they take every penny from both of you. There is a place in
    Henry st in Limerick where both parties trash out a deal and the court rubber stamps the deal and its free. But the solicitors will do their best to make your case as combative as possible to make more money they are cockroaches. I will try remember the name if I can later stay from solicitors for as long as possible .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

you don't get legal aid for family law cases

Yes you do.

There is, as was pointed out above, a system of Civil legal aid operated by the Legal Aid Board.

This is completely different to the Criminal legal aid system that applies to people charged with Criminal offences.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ghsazh

blowin3 wrote: »
    Believe me keep solicitors out for as long as possible because they take every penny from both of you. There is a place in
    Henry st in Limerick where both parties trash out a deal and the court rubber stamps the deal and its free. But the solicitors will do their best to make your case as combative as possible to make more money they are cockroaches. I will try remember the name if I can later stay from solicitors for as long as possible .

Yes, Rob take knife ask your money, solicitor..........! Different kind scary.

Advertisement