Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best way to dispose of an old duvet

Options
  • 22-09-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

I am looking for the best way to dispose of an old duvet. It is a bit ripped and I don't think it would survive washing. I am grateful for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

try your local animal shelter , not all accept them but afaik the Dogs Trust do

• Registered Users Posts: 29,000 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Don't do what someone else did and dump it right outside my back garden door :mad::mad: (I thought it was a body when I saw it first :eek:)

I'd imagine the likes of Ringsend Bring Centre would take something like that - check http://www.dublincity.ie/WaterWasteEnvironment/Waste/RecyclingServices/Pages/RecyclingServices.aspx if you're in Dublin, or other County Council websites if not.

Also, Dublin City Council also run occasional bulky waste collections (we had one about a month ago in our area) which would probably take something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Depending on the material (not synthetic) you can compost it

Advertisement