Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hill or lower davin for mayo fan

Options
  • 22-09-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

got one ticket for lower davin but, bit worried ill be stuck sitting among dubs, would rather be among a mayo crowd. I dont mean to sound ungrateful, know im a lucky boy to have a ticket, i just want to enjoy it and be comftarble as ill be on my own.
    Anway ive been offered a swap for the hill, should i take it and just hope there is a decent mayo crowd in it or stick where i am, any oponions..?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

There will be Mayo fans in both areas, lots of exchanging tickets going on so it will be hard to tell until tomorrow. You wont have an issue in either place bar a little banter anyway, if that will make you uncomfortable maybe hold onto your ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

In fairness to the GAA, it's one of the best natured sports around. I would go wherever you want and not worry about it. Although the Hil will be rowdy enough with the Dubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

We don't bite. Honestly. At least not when we win. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭metroburgers

I'll borrow it off you today and test it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Looks like Mayo have massive numbers in the Hill. Fair play to them not being bullied out of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Fair play to them is right. The Dubs think they own the Hill. It might encourage them to get to games a bit earlier now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,404 ✭✭✭✭road_high

BNMC wrote: »
    Fair play to them is right. The Dubs think they own the Hill. It might encourage them to get to games a bit earlier now.

Just see that. It's full of Mayo fans, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Delighted to see is many Mayo fans in the hill. I really really dislike the booing from the Dubs in the hill. Hopefully there isn't as much booing today from the hill.

Looks like the were all in early and have the good spots over and in front of the goal. Lot of the Dubs relegated to the higher tiers facing pitch at an angle.

mohawk wrote: »
    Delighted to see is many Mayo fans in the hill. I really really dislike the booing from the Dubs in the hill. Hopefully there isn't as much booing today from the hill.

It's an English football type influence i always think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement