Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with Blog

Options
  • 21-09-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Can people give me ideas how to improve/change my blog that I'm doing for college?

Have to do 3 of them a week with the one linked below written yesterday morning.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Blog: GameSetMatch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

New post up.

If anyone has any tips on how to improve they'd be appreciated!

Thanks

GameSetMatch

Hi folks, posted up another one there.

Even tips on times to post about certain sports and where they are on would help.

Thanks.

GameSetMatch

Hi folks,

Another new post up there, this time on tennis.

Feedback welcome.

Enjoy!!

GameSetMatch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 rendy78f9b194

nice blog, it's powerfull SEO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

You don't need to tell us every time you post a new blog post. That isn't what this forum is for.

Also your running what looks like a bog standard template with some annoying social networking icons thrown in. Nothing special.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 rendy78f9b194

why you doble post?
    should edit the first post to add the latest information, it will look like spam :D

Advertisement