Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Squarehead - Respect

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Squarehead are fantastic. Bought this earlier, can't wait to give it a few playthroughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Swing is an absolute banger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Total 'respect'..great sound,great album!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

I had a quick listen on bandcamp and thought it was incredibly pedestrian. Just sounds like early Weezer but without the songs. There was a couple of alright ideas but even they were fairly badly executed. Pretty much the same sound over and over again and as it wore on I found myself skipping ahead to see if they'd do something different.

I quite enjoyed the first record.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a D-.

so 4/10 not bad for a quick listen ..

http://harmlessnoise.ie/2013/09/album-squarehead-respect/

Get along to the RESPECT launch gig at Moxie Studios (where it was recorded) this Thursday night. No Spill Blood and **** Mountain support, it’s BYOB and a tenner in: a frankly brilliant night in store,

thinking this will be a savage gig screw arthurs..

• Advertisement

Advertisement