Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available/Share] Double room in House Share in Milltown

Options
  • 21-09-2013 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I have a double room available for 600 euro a month excluding bills. There is UPC internet and night saver electricity.

It is located in Glenmalure Square, a safe development with Eurospar, a pharmacy, and a couple of other shops across the road.

There is a Bus Stop right outside which serves the 44 and 61. The Luas is a 5 - 10 minute walk away. It's about a 30 minute walk from the UCD Clonskeagh entrance, and the 11 bus route is a 5 minute walk away.

I'm a second year Animal Science - Equine student who is clean and quiet. I'm looking for a house mate who is also clean. I have photos of the room and house available upon request. Please PM me if you are interested :)

Advertisement