Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking tickets for the rugby 6 nations, were to look ??

Options
  • 21-09-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I am looking tickets for the rugby 6 nations, were to look

Where would i start to look to get theses at normal face value price

apologies if this is not allowed i will delete if needed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

They are normally distributed through clubs.

The surplus (if any) will be sent back to the IRFU and sold through Ticketmaster.

This year I would expect some tickets to be on Ticketmaster as the home matches are Italy, Scotland and Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

On the subject, where would be the bet place to get tickets for the away games? An when would they be available?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    On the subject, where would be the bet place to get tickets for the away games? An when would they be available?
    Clubs here can order them but dates have passed I think for ordering tickets for this seasons away 6N games. Tickets should be available now for away games. Not sure where would be best to look for them

In the past I got away tickets on the home nation tickets website. They should be available for the France match but I doubt they will be easy to come by for Twickenham.

And yes, the date to order through the club was some time in July.

Thanks lads, it's the France game i am after, have booked the hotel and flights. Now all i need are the tickets!

• Advertisement

Hersheys wrote: »

Thanks man, appreciate the help.

Advertisement