Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas, Oil, Solar and Plumbing

Options
  • 21-09-2013 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, Just to let you know about a very good and "FREE" Catalogue from a crowd called www.bes.co.uk

It has an amazing range that I haven't found elsewhere.

You don't have to buy anything but as the catalogue is totally free I would recommend it for some of the unusual stuff it has. Look it up.
    I would prefer to buy locally but this helps to let us know whats out there, and as I've said, I'm not out say buy everything but some of there stuff got me out of a jam. + It's FREE.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

scudo2 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Just to let you know about a very good and "FREE" Catalogue from a crowd called www.bes.co.uk

You don't have to buy anything but as the catalogue is totally free I would recommend it for some of the unusual stuff it has. Look it up.
    I would prefer to buy locally but this helps to let us know whats out there, and as I've said, I'm not out say buy everything but some of there stuff got me out of a jam. + It's FREE.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

They are fairly good value have bought one or two things from them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rayfitzharris

What's with the . Scudo, are you bumping?

What's with the . Scudo, are you bumping?
    Guilty my Lord.

As this was not a discussion post I re posted it to keep it up there an extra day to give more lads a chance to read it.
    Hope that was ok ?
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭esox28

been buy from there on off for few years now find them good, the washer box sets are great.

esox28 wrote: »
    been buy from there on off for few years now find them good, the washer box sets are great.

Pump for bleading an oil line I found great.+ paste for checking for water in oil tanks, 1 tube lasts me a year.

PS. anybody New to this post please read first post and you'll see what's this is about. Ta.

Advertisement