Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Schools Rugby

Options
  • 21-09-2013 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

I know there's a general schools rugby thread but I thought it would be nice of have a thread devoted to the leinster competition as there was last year. I know it's early days and schools are still waiting for players to come back from leinster, but who do people see as the favourites for this year?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭student1990

Blackrock with Clongowes second. Michaels will be there too. Can't see anyone else though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Blackrock with Clongowes second. Michaels will be there too. Can't see anyone else though.

Didn't Newbridge have a lot of 5th years on their team last year when they did well?

Tox56 wrote: »
    Didn't Newbridge have a lot of 5th years on their team last year when they did well?

true.. newbridge are the darkhorses.

still can't see anyone competing with that pack for rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Woody1997

Ye rock would be my favourites too. Are michaels considered to be in the running this year at all? A fair few members of last years team and a few outstanding players (Ryan, leavy etc.)

Michaels will be there and there abouts imo.

Solid core of James Ryan, Charlie Cregan, Alex Penny, Max Deegan, Dave Duggan, Adam Leavy and Matthew Gilsenan there.

Rock will have the best pack, Clongowes probably the best backline. Michaels a good mixture of both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Woody1997

Michaels will be there and there abouts imo.

Solid core of James Ryan, Charlie Cregan, Alex Penny, Max Deegan, Dave Duggan, Adam Leavy and Matthew Gilsenan there.

Rock will have the best pack, Clongowes probably the best backline. Michaels a good mixture of both.

I agree here. Experienced and talented side. Which newbridge players are back this year

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

can someone pm when this properly starts as there won't be a thread allowed on it till a week before due to the amount of Muppets this thread attracts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement