Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Hacker Space

Options
  • 20-09-2013 11:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've posted in the Midlands Region already, but there doesn't seem to be any interest as of yet. I know there's spaces in Galway, Dublin, Cork and Drogheda. I even tried to set one up in Navan and a few people seem to be running with the idea. Since, I've moved back to Athlone, but driving to either Dublin or Galway is a bit of a stretch at the moment.

If anyone is interested, I can get my hands on a unit relatively cheap for doing odds and ends. I can get my hands on an office or retail unit for the purposes of projects and a little bit of tinkering with odds and ends. Any one around the Midlands interested in setting one up?

Advertisement