Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone about next week for a meetup? (wc 23rd)

Options
  • 20-09-2013 4:00pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I was about to post in the main forum but cannot believe I have never even seen this section before. I'm lucky to have some time off work right now, and I'm determined to make the most of this time and get out with the camera when I can. I've been out the last few days having a wander around - but its never as fun on your own. I definitely want to get out a few times next week, would be good to get a few people out for a few hours and take a few snaps. I'd love to learn from any of the more experienced members but also happy to pass on any knowledge I can to beginners etc.

Anyone up for it? I really do not mind where. Dublin city would be good but I'm happy to travel to any surrounding areas. I'm around during the day but I'd love to do a night time shoot as this is something I have not done enough of.

I just saw the North Dublin thread for Wednesday - will definitely try to make that - but is anyone around any other days too?

Thanks
    Z.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

I'll pop along, any excuse to get out and take some photos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I think Zascar meant last week - but it would be great to have more of these - perhaps we could have a fortnightly or even monthly meet up or something like that?!

Pick a different location each time - rotate the organiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Cork_girl wrote: »
    - rotate the organiser?
    spinning-office-chair2.jpg?w=500&h=500

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement