Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

Options
  • 20-09-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Does anyone know when we get our timetables I got an email saying that they where updated today but the remain the same.I missed the last two hours of orientation on tuesday I had to go to Physio and in the process missed out on the Library orientation and Introduction of programme of study where they important or..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

Boeing777 wrote: »
    I was on there earlier but it still gives me the same results with that I got on monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Well that's your timetable then. They only advise that it may change but it might not.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

Menelaun wrote: »
    I was on there earlier but it still gives me the same results with that I got on monday!

The email means that some module times have changed. If your timetable hasn't changed then the changes haven't affected your modules and relate to others :)

Karmaa wrote: »
    The email means that some module times have changed. If your timetable hasn't changed then the changes haven't affected your modules and relate to others :)
    I'm doing Arts and I have a long list of places to be a the same time so thats why I'm confused though i remembered that they probably wont update arts because people are only after registering today:rolleyes: Silly me:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Menelaun wrote: »
    I'm doing Arts and I have a long list of places to be a the same time so thats why I'm confused though i remembered that they probably wont update arts because people are only after registering today:rolleyes: Silly me:o
    Are you doing English?

Are you doing English?
    I'm not no German computer science and history!

Advertisement