Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt Printing Machine?

Options
  • 20-09-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

How much would it cost to pay someone to Make one of these.?

http://hackaday.com/2010/06/06/how-to-diydtg/

I would supply the wood, Printers and cost for nuts and Bolts.

I would be paying for the Labour and Skill of some-one to make and hand over to me.

I ultimately like to press the print button, and the Make-shift printer prints Ink Directly onto T-shirt.

This if for a home hobbie idea I have.

Once T-Shirt is Printed, heat press it then its good to go.

Whats the Going rate?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Would you not try and source the parts and put it together as a project?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭zg3409

In the Dublin hackersape TOG we screenprint our own T-shirts by hand using usual screen print methods. After buying a blank T-shirt and materials the price for a dozen or so works out very similar to online based companies.

I would imagine a home-made setup as linked to above would take a lot of time to get working and keep working reliably. I would say your best bet would be to ask the guy who built the first one to make another and sell it to you. It would take anyone else much more time to re-create his entire setup.

If you wanted to try build it yourself a local hackerspace might help you.

Advertisement