Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query Re: GTA V & Xbox

Options
  • 20-09-2013 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭

Myself and my hosuemates have chipped in together for GTA V, question is can we each play the single player campaign independently by logging in with profiles when playing the game? i.e. if I am playing I will use my profile and this won't affect my housemates gamesaves which are under his profile? Does it matter that we're all saving to the same location?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Myself and my hosuemates have chipped in together for GTA V, question is can we each play the single player campaign independently by logging in with profiles when playing the game? i.e. if I am playing I will use my profile and this won't affect my housemates gamesaves which are under his profile? Does it matter that we're all saving to the same location?

Cheers

Ye once you have a profile each you will both have a separate game, I'm doing it at the moment

Doesn't matter if their in the same location

Advertisement