Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank websites

Options
  • 19-09-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Which bank websites do you find good and why?
    I'm looking for one which is clear and easy to use, as well as secure obviously.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

websites, or their internet banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Which bank websites do you find good and why?
    I'm looking for one which is clear and easy to use, as well as secure obviously.

PTSB online banking is secure, simple and easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

One thing I don’t like about PTSB is that you can not see actual account numbers in your PAYE-s. Just the last few digits.
    The same with your own account number(s). Sometimes I’d like to copy/paste these numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jdod23

I personally find AIB online banking very intuitive and easy to use. Never had any problems with it.
    Ulster Bank online banking is not even half as good in terms of look & feel and ease of use, but that's just my personal opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Never had a problem with Ulster Bank in all fairness and even after their system crash the majority of customers stayed with them.... but wish we didn't need banks, their an necessary evil:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement