Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of deleted thread?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 10:41pm

There's a thread that was deleted from the Soccer forum. Is there any way I can get a copy of it at all? I'm in a dispute with another site that says I was extremely insulting about them.

It was a few months ago but I don't think I was abusive ...not least because a mod would probably have censured me for anything very offensive.

This is a total long shot so feel free to abuse me if I'm being a tit. I can name/link to the thread if it's possible to get a copy somehow. It would be very helpful if you guys could somehow help me out.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the soccer mods, they can see it.

Will do...cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement