Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 13.3/14" Ultrabook for less than €1,000

Options
  • 19-09-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a decent ultrabook for less than €1,000. I'm in my final year of college doing software development so I'm gonna need a machine with i5-i7, 256gb ssd drive and 1080p resolution if possible. I really like Samsung series 9 ultrabooks and Sony Vaio Pro 13 but both of them are unfortunately out of my price range. Tried searching through amazon and few other sites but most of laptops come with dire resolution of 1366x768, which I'm the biggest fan of. Did anyone ever try to order stuff from dell outlet uk through parcel motel? I saw few well priced XPS 13s for around €700.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭hairypigeon

i've got a gigabyte u2442 it has a stand alone gpu, works with makerbot and has no moving parts and itsetme back 1k usd 6 month ago

Advertisement