Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Humble Bundle - Egosoft

Options
  • 19-09-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?egosoft_weekly

X: Beyond the Frontier
    X-Tension
    X2: The Threat
    X3: Reunion + Bonus Package

Pay $6.00 or more to unlock:
    X3: Terran Conflict
    X3: Albion Prelude
    X: Superbox Bonus Material

Also includes the Soundtrack for X3: Albion Prelude and the upcoming X Rebirth.

Another crazy value pack - if you haven't owned them before. Thing about these games is that if you get stuck into them, you can pour hundreds of hours, no bother.

I already own all bar one of them, but I'm tempted just to give it to charity for the two soundtracks and Albion.

[edit]
    Not individual Steam keys, which is disappointing. Comes like this:
    Key for:
    X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat and X3: Reunion

Key for:
    X3: TC, X3: Albion Prelude and X: Superbox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

It would take you more years than have ever been to play all those games damn good fun though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I love the concept of these games but they really are so uninviting that it's very difficult to get into unless you're single and jobless lol
    It literally takes hours just to get the hang of the controls. And the game also just dumps you into the Universe without any manual to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

I love the concept of these games but they really are so uninviting that it's very difficult to get into unless you're single and jobless lol
    It literally takes hours just to get the hang of the controls. And the game also just dumps you into the Universe without any manual to go on.

you forgot kids:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

For anyone starting out it's worth checking this X3: Terran Conflict beginner series on Youtube;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p73C60btBi8&list=PL2BC4835802365FF1

Advertisement