Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about paypal

Options
  • 19-09-2013 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭

I currently have my credit card attached to my paypal account and I withdraw my paypal to my bank account.

Is it possible to credit my visa account instead of my bank with money I have in Paypal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I don't think that is possible, and is one of the stupid things with Paypal .
    Because I asked them about this 2 years ago and it was not possible .

However , now with advent of visa debit cards , it is possible to withdraw and lodge from same account .

So you will need to change from using a credit card and a different bank account , and now use only one account for all transactions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Worztron

At the moment I use only my Debit card which is linked to PayPal. If I am only buying stuff via PayPal - is there a need to add (link) my current account also?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement