Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese line announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I couldnt get over the negative reaction by ppl on the wot forums about this. I personally welcome a new line of tanks (i will admit i really wanted to try the Italian tanks).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It wouldn't be a game community without all the whinging, would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

lol true alright, but i cant wait for the new Japanese tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Polar101

Does anyone know when the Japanese tanks will be added? Haven't seen a date mentioned.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They're in 9.0. 8.9 is the German second line of TDs. So maybe 10 weeks away or so.

The Japanese heavies might be more interesting though, as they're of the moving bunker approach like the Maus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    The Japanese heavies might be more interesting though, as they're of the moving bunker approach like the Maus.
    And will have glaring weak spots for gold ammo penetration :(

Anyone got any information on what style the guns will go for? Heavy damage? Heavy penetration? Low RoF? Low damage? Poor penetration? High RoF? Poor accuracy? High accuracy? Sniping? Brawler?

Also should get 2x experience if you pull of a kamikaze medal in one :P

Nody wrote: »
    And will have glaring weak spots for gold ammo penetration :(

Anyone got any information on what style the guns will go for? Heavy damage? Heavy penetration? Low RoF? Low damage? Poor penetration? High RoF? Poor accuracy? High accuracy? Sniping? Brawler?

Also should get 2x experience if you pull of a kamikaze medal in one :P

A little reading shows that their guns tended to arty pieces or naval guns repurposed, so I'd expect high alpha, low accuracy personally.

This was their planned heavy, the type 100 O-I:

http://japan.greyfalcon.us/O.htm

Advertisement