Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger Twist Evod Questions.

Options
  • 19-09-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

So I purchased the Kanger Twist Evod starter kit which came with two E-cigs. They're absolutely brilliant and I haven't even thought of having a cigarette nor do I want one. The thing is one of them seems to leak. I put Swedish Fish juice in one and a Mom and Pops juice in the other. The swedish fish one squirts into my mouth when you pull on it and seems to leak somehow, while the other E-cig doesn't at all. Am I doing something wrong?. How do I fix this?.

Also, does anyone know how much the Kanger Twist Evod holds in ml?.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

EoinT89 wrote: »
    So I purchased the Kanger Twist Evod starter kit which came with two E-cigs. They're absolutely brilliant and I haven't even thought of having a cigarette nor do I want one. The thing is one of them seems to leak. I put Swedish Fish juice in one and a Mom and Pops juice in the other. The swedish fish one squirts into my mouth when you pull on it and seems to leak somehow, while the other E-cig doesn't at all. Am I doing something wrong?. How do I fix this?.

Also, does anyone know how much the Kanger Twist Evod holds in ml?.

You might have done something wrong like get juice into the centre tube, but just as likely is it's a tolerance issue in the manufacturing process. A little bit less wick in a head can make for gurgles and spits. Some people buy wick to lay over the top of the coil to stop that happening.

The evod holds 1.6-1.8ml depending on who you believe. When in doubt, assume the lesser?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

The other thing that I find with evods etc is the replaceable head which screwed into and out of the base can come loose from screwing and unscrewing the tank cover itself, I before I fill a tank and screw it all back together I gave the head a twist and make sure it's tight on there.

Check that out and get back to us

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EoinT89

Okay so if anyone else is having an issue with the EVOD heads leaking or gurgling I found this blog which the guy has a fix for the issue:

http://godofsteam.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/how-to-fix-kanger-evod-leakinggurgling-issues/

It might not work for everyone!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I had this issue with the same kit, did a lot of googling and turning silicon coil cover around, fitting two covers.....seemed to work for a while and start again so I returned covers to original position and somehow the evod seemed to just settle down......no problem at all now...is it possible that they need to be used a bit before they settle?

Advertisement