Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any site that shows live scores at a glance and also goal times & scorers.

Options
  • 19-09-2013 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Oddsportal does a good job with the live scores, so too my LiveScore app. However I have to click into the game to see the actual scorer & times. With my mobile data being very slow this is not ideal. I'm looking for the same game coverage as oddsportal, not just the premiership and the other big ones ( Which offer no value for betting in my opinion ) but with the score times also shown live. Cheers ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Flashscore should be what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

No, flash score looks like it's pulling from the same data feed as oddsportal, it has even less games showing and only shows the scores, not the times of the goals which is what I need without having to click into a link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

No, flash score looks like it's pulling from the same data feed as oddsportal, it has even less games showing and only shows the scores, not the times of the goals which is what I need without having to click into a link

Oh right sorry your using your phone? Can't help unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Are you using the Livescore app called 'LS Addicts'?
    I'm using that one and if you set it up correctly, you will get instant notification of scores & scorers without having to open the app.
    I'm using it on an iPhone.

It was more a list of results I wanted to look at, say all results for Div 2 this evening. I want to see each score and also the goal times, scorers on the same page.

• Advertisement

Basically I have a system in my head and want to see each game, result, goal times to check it out

Advertisement