Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a generous individual with a part from a Trioton T80 shower

Options
  • 19-09-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I I bought a Triton Electric shower 2nd hand some time ago.
    Everything is in place to install but then discovered that the inlet is broken. Please see image. Would anyone have this part from one with a burnt out element etc. More than happy to pay for it including P&P, just not at the price from Triton in the UK.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Scudges Da

Hi Dave

I bought one before direct from Earthridge in Maynooth for a T90 that had frost damage.

Think it was around €10

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dr Dave

Thanks for the info.
    I'll look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Handeman

I have a triton shower at home, I'm in work at the moment on evening shift. I'll check when I get home and let you know in the morning if its a t80 or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I have a t90si that I have since replaced. If you can figure out if it's the same part you can have it. Where are you roughly based as I work out on the road and may be able to deliver

I have a t90si that I have since replaced. If you can figure out if it's the same part you can have it. Where are you roughly based as I work out on the road and may be able to deliver

Many thanks, I've had a look at a T90 and the inlet looked different. If you wouldn't mind comparing the inlet part of your unit to the image I posted - I'd appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be suitable.

• Advertisement

Handeman wrote: »
    I have a triton shower at home, I'm in work at the moment on evening shift. I'll check when I get home and let you know in the morning if its a t80 or not.

Please do, thank you.

Advertisement