Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you sell?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

If you were to pick a product to start selling, what would it be and why?

Remember, no idea is stupid/silly once you have a reason! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Easy for me! But I already stock it so don't think I can post it as it would be considered advertising! It takes up about 1/50th of my shop floor (probably less) and accounts for 50% of turnover.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PMurph048

jimmii wrote: »
    Easy for me! But I already stock it so don't think I can post it as it would be considered advertising! It takes up about 1/50th of my shop floor (probably less) and accounts for 50% of turnover.

Hmmm, very interesting. Way to get me guessing!! Besides, I dont think telling would be considered advertising considering the question??

PMurph048 wrote: »
    Hmmm, very interesting. Way to get me guessing!! Besides, I dont think telling would be considered advertising considering the question??

Zero chance you would be able to guess it! Its not something that is stocked very many places. Until recently we were the only one in the city who stocked it which was good for us as its a brand that is sold worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PMurph048

jimmii wrote: »
    Zero chance you would be able to guess it! Its not something that is stocked very many places. Until recently we were the only one in the city who stocked it which was good for us as its a brand that is sold worldwide.

Ah, dont blame you for not giving it away so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Eternal Youth potion.
    €50 for 330ml bottle.

Bottle of Cop on
    €50 for 25ml bottle.

I tried to sell excuses in the past but was taken as just a joke - no idea why :-)

• Advertisement

That was definitely worth bumping the thread for.

Advertisement