Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which club or society are you going to join?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

So which club or soc are you going to join or what club or soc is missing in the college that you'd like to part of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

MMA would interest me. Might try something completely out of the norm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

is there a camogie club this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Ultimate club is pretty awesome, just saying......

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

I might give MMA a shot, totally out of the ordinary and mad haha

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ECEng

I might give MMA a shot, totally out of the ordinary and mad haha
    There is MMA club in ITB??? any source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

ECEng wrote: »
    There is MMA club in ITB??? any source?

Its got it on the clubs and socs page... I dunno ill just wait till this week and see if its still here haha

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ECEng

Its got it on the clubs and socs page... I dunno ill just wait till this week and see if its still here haha

I am in my third year here and haven't seen MMA any where, i wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭s14barnes

Is there a music society or just the piano?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

s14barnes wrote: »
    Is there a music society or just the piano?

Essentially no. Every year they usually take signups for it, surprised they didn't this year, but nothing ever happens.

If your interested in it head up to the SU office and talk to Mehlia (think that's how her name is spelled), she'd help ye try set one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Are clubs usually set up to cater for full-time students? i.e. the schedule.
    I'm a part time student and there's talk of an archery club being set up that I would like to join.

• Advertisement
Advertisement