Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses to CIT

Options
  • 19-09-2013 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anybody take the 219 or the 205 bus to CIT? I'm going to be going to CIT and I can use either of these buses but I'd like to know what the approximate journey time is in the early morning (around 7:30 AM).

I'd be getting the 205 from Patrick Street or the 219 from Douglas/Turners Cross. Also, I'd like to know what time the 219 would be in Turners Cross. All I know is that it departs Mahon at 7:15 AM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

The 205 from Patrick St would take about 10-15 minutes at 7.30am to get to CIT as you'd get there before the morning rush. I'm not sure about the 219, but if you have a smartphone you could download the bus eireann app and it will tell you what time a bus will arrive at a certain stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jcstockdale

Thanks! Do you know what sort of time the reverse journey would take if I was getting the 16:15 or the 16:30 bus from CIT?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Thanks! Do you know what sort of time the reverse journey would take if I was getting the 16:15 or the 16:30 bus from CIT?

Honestly, I'd say the best thing would be to do a practice run yourself a day or two before you need to start doing it for real. You'll get the best feel for it that way.

Advertisement