Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta 5 problems....

Options
  • 19-09-2013 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

My game keeps resetting.. Like I'm driving around or in a mission screen goes black game restarts anyone else having these problems... Its getting really annoying playing the last 10 minutes it's happened 4 times.
    Also after purchasing a car online it has disappeared no idea where it could be..... Checked all my garages and it cost a lot so I want it back any ideas please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Try resetting your machine. I remember reading a review that said things got choppy after extensive sessions due to ram needing cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

circadian wrote: »
    Try resetting your machine. I remember reading a review that said things got choppy after extensive sessions due to ram needing cleared.

Yea upon reload it says something about my storage device ****ing it up.... Any idea how to reset it?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Think my brother was having the same happen to him. He ended up re doing the install of the game again and it is working fine for him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭circadian

Corrupted your save or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭listermint

This happened once for me on a jetski mission. Game froze.

I had to restart the console. And it was perfect afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭eggy81

I get the odd break in sound for a split second. Like you'd miss one word of a conversation or that. Happens every now and again. Happened the odd time in FIFA and cod too.
    A bluray drive problem?
    160gb slim with very few miles up.

Advertisement