Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Jelly Beans Factory products?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

I'm trying to find those Jelly Beans Factory boxes around Limerick, but no luck so far. Can anyone tell me where can I found them? Or even in Dublin city center. They are meant to be a present and I'm running out of time. Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Snacks & Sweets

I often see these jelly beans in TK Maxx, so it might be worth checking them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

debenhams usually have them?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

They're distributed by Robert Roberts, you should give them a call http://www.robert-roberts.ie/section/ContactUs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Debenhams seem to have them particulary around Christmas time often in stands near thecounters. TK Max is another place that normally have them near the counter.

Probably not suitable to you but you often see themin vending machines in airport/bars/bus station bathrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

If you have a few days to spare and willing to pay express postage you can get them from amazon.co.uk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

Tk Maxx and Avoca both have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

tesco often has these

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kendhor

I finally found the sneaky beans in SuperValu. Only boxes of 75 g, though.
    Thanks to all of you for the info, I'll keep my eyes open in those places from now on (already had checked Tesco and Dunnes, but might be a seasonal product as someone said).
    Cheers!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

TK Maxx have a few different sizes in them at the moment (Tralee store), so I'm sure they have them in most of their stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

If you're ever looking for them again you can actually buy them online direct from the Jelly Bean Factory http://www.jellybeanfactory.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Kendhor

JohnK wrote: »
    If you're ever looking for them again you can actually buy them online direct from the Jelly Bean Factory http://www.jellybeanfactory.com/
    Thanks JohnK, I knew that, but I assumed even without the sending expenses they were overpriced ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah they're quite expensive alright but given some of the prices I've seen for them in shops the online price is almost surprisingly reasonable, certainly if you're ordering a few packets, even when you factor in the shipping cost which was €5 the time I ordered from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Aldi and Lidl's Jelly beans are great if you don't specifically want the Jelly Bean factory ones, and cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Have you tried Mr Duffy's on O'Connell Street? There's a Mr Simms in one of the shopping centres too. Dominion jelly beans in Aldi were JBF made, don't know if it's still the case.

Advertisement