Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majestic Q-400

Options
  • 19-09-2013 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Well all I can say is BLOODY EXCELLENT! This has become my favourite addon now, even eclipsing the PMDG NGX which I love.

As they have developed an external flight engine, the frame rates within FSX are fantastic as their own engine is handling the physics etc. The detail is great, lots of nice animations and cool features like Weather radar, cabin announcements, detailed FMC etc and a very nice flight model to get to grips with.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for a fun turboprop model that can get into interesting small regional airports.

http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/products.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Damn you Paul this is my fav turbo prop now i need a machine to run fsx again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

It looks excellent alright. The shared cockpit looks like an absolutely amazing and will be a game changer. PMDG should already be offering it in their products.

Check out this video for a preview of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Got it there a few hours ago, still trying to learn my way around.. Really impressive so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

It really is an interesting learning curve. Using DISC thrust instead of brakes to slow down the taxi is fun and I love the way it taxis. In the air the flight model is certainly different to anything else I've ever flown in FSX, feels a lot heavier then many other aircraft, therefore more realistic.

Advertisement