Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Jazz Jam

Options
  • 19-09-2013 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Ive been getting a jazz group together and we are going to jam in the next week or 10 days.
    There will be a drummer, bassist, guitarist, trumpeter, violinist and a pianist there.
    We would love to expand it further and/or have a second(third/fourth...) jam with anyone who is interested.
    The tunes are:
    THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA
    SONG FOR MY FATHER
    SO WHAT
    TUNE UP
    ALL OF ME
    We would love to hear from anybody who wants to get involved in the Cork Jazz scene and make some bread.
    P.m. or comment for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭numb3r

Ive been getting a jazz group together and we are going to jam in the next 7 or 14 days.
    There will be a drummer, guitarist, trumpeter, singer and a pianist there.
    We would love to expand it further and/or have a second(third/fourth...) jam with anyone who is interested.
    The tunes will be a selection from:
    THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA
    SONG FOR MY FATHER
    SO WHAT
    TUNE UP
    ALL OF ME
    Autumn Leaves.
    Chameleon
    take five
    Blue bossa
    Summertime
    St. James Infirmary
    Sweet georgia brown
    Dont get around much anymore
    well you neednt.

We'll play whatever you are comfortable with.
    We would particularly love to hear from the likes of violin, viola, or any string instrument.

We would love to hear from anybody who wants to get involved in the Cork Jazz scene and make some bread.
    mail me for details.

Advertisement