Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V ....recreatong 9/11?

Options
  • 19-09-2013 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22

how long efore someone flies a jumbo into a building?....with the media going mental right now this cant be good for R*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

how long efore someone flies a jumbo into a building?....with the media going mental right now this cant be good for R*

Been flying planes into buildings since vice city... And jumbos into buildings since San Andreas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 james.deeen

Crasp wrote: »
    Been flying planes into buildings since vice city... And jumbos into buildings since San Andreas

does it blow up...i am only 2% in, i keep getting killed and havent got enough money to get a lapdance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Never forget!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

does it blow up...i am only 2% in, i keep getting killed and havent got enough money to get a lapdance :(

Peasant. Just dropped 5 gs on a suit and bought a Marina to keep my yachts in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How do you get into the Jumbo's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Peasant. Just dropped 5 gs on a suit and bought a Marina to keep my yachts in.

Waste his poor a$$ homes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Never forget!

Very disappointing explosion at the end. The 9/11 planes really went up in a fireball. Just another lack of realism from Rockstar! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Mc Love wrote: »
    How do you get into the Jumbo's?

I think you stand underneath it where the 2 doors open down and press triangle/xbox equivalent button.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

jd007 wrote: »
    I think you stand underneath it where the 2 doors open down and press triangle/xbox equivalent button.

Yep just stand at the wheels and you can get in.

I crashed a jet earlier and instead of exploding it just stuck straight up out of the ground with no wings....was odd :/

Advertisement